Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: Please note that only your own physician can determine your precise needs, but in order to give you some information these answers are based upon the ‘average person’ and clinical/ published results.
What is a peptide bioregulator?
What is the typical dosing regimen for the peptides in general?
What are the side effects?
How can I be sure that peptides have an actual effect on me?
Why aren't there any similar peptide complexes from other companies?
What combination of peptides should i take?
Here are some general recommendations:
Natural Peptides Combinations
• Digestive system: A-7 Svetinorm A-1 Suprefort A-10 Stamakort
• Cardiovascular system: A-3 Ventfort A-14 Chelochart A-6 Vladonix
• Central nervous system: A-5 Cerluten A-3 Ventfort A-7 Svetinorm
• Immune system: A-8 Endoluten A-6 Vladonix® A-3 Ventfort
• Locomotor apparatus: A-4 Sigumir A-3 Ventfort A-6 Vladonix A-21 Bonothyrk
• Carbohydrate metabolism disorders: A-1 Suprefort A-3 Ventfort
• Lipoprotein metabolism disorders: A-7 Svetinorm A-1 Suprefort A-3 Ventfort
• Thyroid gland: A-2 Thyreogen A-3 Ventfort
• Adverse factors (chemotherapy, long-term ionizing irradiation): A-6 Vladonix A-7 Svetinorm A-8 Endoluten A-20 Bonomarlot
• Adverse factors (professional or psychoemotional stress): A-6 Vladonix A-8 Endoluten A-17 Glandokort
• Visual organ: A-11 Visoluten A-5 Cerluten A-3 Ventfort
• Urinary excretory system: A-6 Vladonix A-12 Chitomur A-9 Pielotax
• Male reproductive system: A-13 Testoluten A-16 Libidon A-17 Glandokort
• Female reproductive system: A-15 Zhenoluten A-2 Thyreogen A-3 Ventfort
• Respiratory system: A-6 Vladonix A-19 Taxorest A-3 Ventfort
• Intensive physical activity: A-6 Vladonix A-4 Sigumir A-3 Ventfort A-18 Gotratix A-5 Cerluten
Synthesized Peptides Combinations
• Digestive system: OVAGEN VESUGEN CRYSTAGEN
• Vascular system: VESUGEN CRYSTAGEN
• Central nervous system: PINEALON VESUGEN OVAGEN
• Respiratory system: CHONLUTEN CRYSTAGEN VESUGEN
• Immune system: CRYSTAGEN VESUGEN OVAGEN
• Locomotor apparatus: CARTALAX VESUGEN CRYSTAGEN
• Adverse factors (radio - and chemotherapy, long-term ionizing irradiation, psychoemotional stress): VESUGEN OVAGEN CHONLUTEN
Please note: You should always consult a primary care physician/health practitioner of choice when considering the use of any products for health purposes, especially when undergoing treatment for an existing condition.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or healthcare professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication.
The information on this website is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not an attempt by the writers or publisher to diagnose or prescribe, nor should it be construed to be such. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by physicians. Readers are hereby encouraged to consult with a licensed health care professional concerning the information presented, which has been received from sources deemed reliable, but no guarantees, expressed or implied, can be made regarding the accuracy of same. Therefore, readers are also encouraged to verify for themselves and to their own satisfaction the accuracy of all reports, recommendations, conclusions, comments, opinions, or anything else published herein before making any kind of decisions based upon what they have read. If you have a medical condition, please consult your medical practitioner. Vita Stream, INC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising from the use or misuse of any products, materials or information published.