Suprefort® - The pancreas peptide bioregulator.
Suprefort is a dietary supplement with natural pancreas peptides.
Maintaining an optimum pancreatic function is essential for its role in two of the body’s key functions: the endocrine system and digestive system.
The pancreas produces enzymes important to digestion, as well as hormones that control blood sugar. Pancreatic disorders may occur at all ages, but the risk of getting them increases with age. 70 percent of people over 50 have abnormalities in glucose metabolism and problems with the pancreas. Because pancreatic diseases are difficult to treat, supporting the pancreas ahead of time is very important.
Suprefort may be combined with natural peptide Endoluten
Presentation and Pack: Produced in capsules 0.2g each. One pack contains 20 capsules
Daily dose contains: (2 capsules), 20mg of peptide complex A-1 (pancreas peptide)
Recommendations for application: adult men 1-2 capsules. 1-2 times a day during meals.
Receiving duration: one month
What is a peptide bioregulator?
A peptide is a short chain of amino acids, identified by the fact that it is shorter than a protein, and so can be absorbed easily via the digestive system. Each organ or bodily function has its own unique peptide bioregulator.
For many years the peptide preparations were available only as medicines, in the form of injections. However some years ago Prof. Khavinson and the Russian St. Petersburg Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology created dietary supplements that can also reduce peptide deficiency and restore peptide-protein cycle in cells. They can be divided into natural (Cytomaxes) and synthesized (Cytogens) russian peptide bioregulators.
Natural Peptides Combinations
• Digestive System: A-7 Svetinorm A-1 Suprefort A-10 Stamakort
• Cardiovascular system: A-3 Ventfort A-14 Chelochart A-6 Vladonix
• Central nervous system: A-5 Cerluten A-3 Ventfort A-7 Svetinorm
• Immune system: A-8 Endoluten A-6 Vladonix® A-3 Ventfort
• Locomotor apparatus: A-4 Sigumir A-3 Ventfort A-6 Vladonix A-21 Bonothyrk
• Carbohydrate metabolism disorders: A-1 Suprefort A-3 Ventfort
• Lipoprotein metabolism disorders: A-7 Svetinorm A-1 Suprefort A-3 Ventfort
• Thyroid gland: A-2 Thyreogen A-3 Ventfort
• Adverse factors (chemotherapy, long-term ionizing irradiation): A-6 Vladonix A-7 Svetinorm A-8 Endoluten A-20 Bonomarlot
• Adverse factors (professional or psychoemotional stress): A-6 Vladonix A-8 Endoluten A-17 Glandokort
• Visual organ: A-11 Visoluten A-5 Cerluten A-3 Ventfort
• Urinary excretory system: A-6 Vladonix A-12 Chitomur A-9 Pielotax
• Male reproductive system: A-13 Testoluten A-16 Libidon A-17 Glandokort
• Female reproductive system: A-15 Zhenoluten A-2 Thyreogen A-3 Ventfort
• Respiratory system: A-6 Vladonix A-19 Taxorest A-3 Ventfort
• Intensive physical activity: A-6 Vladonix A-4 Sigumir A-3 Ventfort A-18 Gotratix A-5 Cerluten
Please note: You should always consult a primary care physician/health practitioner of choice when considering the use of any products for health purposes, especially when undergoing treatment for an existing condition.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or healthcare professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication.
*The information on this website is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not an attempt by the writers or publisher to diagnose or prescribe, nor should it be construed to be such. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by physicians. Readers are hereby encouraged to consult with a licensed health care professional concerning the information presented, which has been received from sources deemed reliable, but no guarantees, expressed or implied, can be made regarding the accuracy of same. Therefore, readers are also encouraged to verify for themselves and to their own satisfaction the accuracy of all reports, recommendations, conclusions, comments, opinions, or anything else published herein before making any kind of decisions based upon what they have read. If you have a medical condition, please consult your medical practitioner. Vita Stream, INC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising from the use or misuse of any products, materials or information published.
Write a review | Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
Defenantly would recommend this for anyone else with the same problem as me. Helps a lot.