TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Buyer accepts full liability for the use of all Products and services supplied by Vita Stream. The Buyer assures they will only use Products under the guidance of their physician.
2. The Buyer is completely responsible for the confirmation of their personal importation requirements, including any prescription requirements. Products are not available where prohibited by law.
3. The Buyer warrants that they hold Vita Stream free of any and all legal action and prosecution. This includes any entrapment procedures that may be perpetrated or attempted by law enforcement and government agents and/or their agencies.
4. The Buyer affirms they are of legal age and capacity.
5. Vita STREAM will ship the product after accepting payment, according to the option chosen by the Buyer upon checkout. Vita Stream reserves the discretion to alter methods of shipments or to refuse Orders. Vita Stream will not be held responsible for any losses in the mail, unless the Buyer requested and purchased a registered service such as Insurance, or Signature Proof of Delivery. However, the Buyer must allow a period of 21 business days after the shipping date as indicated on the Shipment Note. In the event of a claim under the registered service, an officially confirmed mailing loss will result in the Products being shipped for a second and final time. The tracking process by the registered service could take several weeks.
Please note : Vita-Stream is not responsible for any import taxes, custom charges, fees or VATs. The BUYER is responsible for charges imposed by her/his country. It is the buyer's responsibility to know about their specific country's import laws and customs/duties. International customers are responsible for their own tariffs and taxes.
6. If the Buyer wants to stop or adjust an order after payment has been processed, but before the Products have been shipped, it is subject to a charge of up to $30.
7. If the Buyer adjusts an Order before the Products are shipped then the adjustments will be accepted, (providing there is no financial difference).
8. We accept returns only on defective items that are unopened and in sealed condition with an expiry date of more than 12 months validity and within the 30 days from the purchase. The defective item must be shipped back within 3 days of receiving. We must receive your returned item within 10 days for your refund or exchange to be processed. A Refund will be given as an item exchange only, an additional charge for re-shipping may apply. Buyer pays return shipping. In the case of an item no longer being in stock, a money refund will be issued for the purchase price. The refund will be transferred only after the item is received and identified. This applies only to Products, not shipping and handling which is non-refundable. Please note: Vita Stream reserves the right to charge a re-handling fee of a minimum of $35 or a 30% restocking fee, whichever is the greater.
Exceptions to the above conditions may be granted at the discretion of Vita-Stream.com on a case by case basis
ALL RETURNS REQUIRE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER: Please e-mail us prior to returning your product for either a refund or an exchange to receive a return authorization number. Include this number, along with your name and address, with your returned items. Once return authorization is issued, your package must be post marked within 3 days to have the items returned promptly. We must receive your returned items within 10 days for your refund or exchange to be processed.
9. In the event of the Products being detained by a foreign Customs authority, the Buyer must provide evidence to Vita Stream for their confirmation of importation, i.e. a prescription and copies of communication with Authorities etc. In such an event, the Buyer should contact Vita Stream before committing to any course of action, including the return of any Products. If Authorities retain the Products, the loss rests with the Buyer. In the event that the Products are returned by Customs, then when the Products are received at Vita Stream they may be reshipped again, or be subject to a Product(s) Credit Note or Refund as per the conditions in section 8.
10. If Vita Stream has shipped the wrong Products or the Products have arrived in a damaged condition due to incorrect packaging, then the package and Products must be returned to Vita Stream for inspection, (always contact Vita Stream before undertaking any action). If the fault is identified and agreed, Vita Stream will reship the Products a second and final time.
11. Vita Stream reserves the discretion to alter methods of shipments or to refuse Orders.
12. Other conditions that are not covered in these Terms and Conditions will be determined by Vita Stream conclusively and Vita Stream Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
13. Partial refunds will be held by the company against any future orders, or refunded via check / postal order.
14. Vita Stream does not offer medical advice; all information is supplied on an educational basis and should not be construed to replace that of a physician’s. You should always consult a primary care physician/health practitioner of choice when considering the use of any products for health purposes, especially when undergoing treatment for an existing condition. Vita Stream, INC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising from the use or misuse of any products, materials, or information published. When you purchase any product from Vita Stream, INC we must presume that it is for personal use under the direct supervision and prescribed by a medical doctor. We make no claim for cure or relief of any symptom or medical condition when using any of these products. All products and their statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
15. All prices are in United States Dollars (USD).
Copyright 2012 Vita-Stream.com ©